At Chemfield, we focus on hiring, developing and retaining the most talented, customer-focused team in the industry.
We feel that our commitment to our customers is best embodied by the concern and respect we have for each other internally, always focused on delivering our core values. Our company continues to deliver market growth. As the markets we serve and our product line continue to expand, our team enjoys progressive development and fast-paced change. Chemfield cares about the success of its employees. We are committed to continually improving our processes and training programs, and we seek employee feedback in this quest. As we grow, we rely on the input of our teams to build a better company, one that helps us and our team members grow.
Join Our Team
If you are a team player and enjoy contributing to the success of a growing business, please consider our job openings. Apply to any relevant position(s) by sending an inquiry to our HR department.
Work with us! We have openings for the following positions.
- Assist QA/QC Asst./ Manager to manage the day-to-day operations of the laboratory.
- Responsible to check the analysis of incoming, IN process, finished goods and packing materials and ensure the smooth function of chemical and instrumentation analysis.
- Carry out specific testing and research & development.
- Provide maintenance or information support for instruments in laboratory.
- To do verification and calibration of all Lab Equipment and GC Troubleshooting, if any.
- Maintaining chemicals stock and training new Lab Assistants/Technicians. – Checking and verifying of all works done by subordinates.
- Prepare COA for dispatch products, marketing samples, surveyor samples and for registration purpose.
- Maintain the laboratory in compliance and ensure safe working environment as per the EHS Norma.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Chemistry or equivalent.
- Preferably with 1 to 3 years of working experience in Technical Support and/or R&D environment.
- Fresh graduates / Entry level applicants are also encouraged to apply.
- Good in communication, in both writing and speaking in English / Mandarin.
- Able to work both independently with minimal supervision.
- Able to design experiments with DOE or other R&D methodologies.
- Strong research, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Full-Time position(s) are available.
Warehouse & Logistic Executive
- To oversee and manage Warehouse Admin Support Department effectively in line with corporate objective.
- To ensure all stocks are controlled, stored and segregated properly.
- Manage and lead a team of warehouse staff.
- Prepare and generate required reports.
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, personnel policies and procedures.
- Complies with warehousing, material handling, shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Safeguard warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts, inspecting equipment, issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- To establish, maintain and enhance all logistic activities, planning, raw & packaging materials and systems are in place to monitor the effectiveness.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Degree in Logistic/Supply Chain/Inventory/Warehouse Management or related discipline or equivalent and above.
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in similar field.
- Preferably at Executive level specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Must be computer literate.
Interested candidates for the above position are kindly invited to fax/email a comprehensive resume, which must state the current and expected salary, contact telephone numbers/email to:
Are you interested in hearing about new opportunities at Chemfield in real time? Enter your email address to be notified automatically when new positions are posted.